Frontline Staff & Site Coordinator Frontline University for Charter Schools (Community of Practice #8) - August 3, 2017
Duration: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Check in: 8:00-8:30 am
Program: 8:30 am-1:00 pm
This half-day, NO-COST Frontline University will get your staff pumped and ready for the new school year!
Workshop topics include: Community Building Within The Classroom;
Developing a Positive Site/Campus Culture;
ASES101 for Site Coordinators;
Integrating Art Into Your Activities;
Promoting meaningful engagement and leadership for middle school students and
Best Practices in Parent Communications.
Keynote speaker will be a Principal speaking on: How Do We Best Partner to Serve Students
- Parking is Complimentary but limited, so take the train (location is right next to Union Station), bus, or carpool
- Allow 15-20 minutes to find parking, check in at front desk with photo ID, and get to training room
- Rooms run hot and cold so bring jacket/sweater
- Wi fi available
- Bring something to write with and take notes
- Dress is business casual (meaning no jeans that are ripped or bleached, no hats, spaghetti straps, or shorts) this is a professional environment
- Feel free to bring your breakfast or you can purchase some prior to the start of the event at the deli inside the building
Location:California Endowment Center: Yosemite Hall, (800) 449-4149
1000 Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Intended Audience:Frontline Staff Site Coordinator
Event content will be offered for this/these competency level(s):Awareness Development
LACOE does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. LACOE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. If you are disabled and require assistance in accessing this event, please contact the LACOE Title II Coordinator at (562) 803-8297.