Los Angeles County Expanded Learning Advisory Committee Meeting (face to face) #2 of 3 face-to-face meetings for the year - January 19, 2018
Duration: Check in 8:30-9; Event 9-12:30; Networking 12:30 - 1:00 PM
This meeting is for Grant Managers and Program Directors who oversee ASES, 21st CCLC and ASSETs programs. The meetings consist of three major portions:
- Information sharing from CDE/After School Division and the field
- Mini training session or community of practice discussion on hot topic
- LA County Overview of events, resources, focus group discussions with stakeholders.
- Parking is complimentary
- Please allow 15-20 minutes to park, check in at front desk with photo ID, and get to meeting room
- Layer clothing; rooms run hot and cold
- Wi fi is available; laptops, tablets, etc. are encouraged for note taking.
8:30 - 9:00 Check in
9:00 - 12:30 Event
12:30 - 1:00 Networking
Location:Los Angeles County Office of Education, room EC 281
9300 Imperial Highway
Downey, CA 90242
Intended Audience:Consultant Grants Manager Program Director Regional Manager / Supervisor
Event content will be offered for this/these competency level(s):Awareness Development Mastery
LACOE does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. LACOE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. If you are disabled and require assistance in accessing this event, please contact the LACOE Title II Coordinator at (562) 803-8297.