How Best To Utilize ASSIST: The EXLP Online Reporting System - October 18, 2017
Duration: 9:00 Check-In; 9:30 am - 12:00 pm Workshop
NOTE: This training was also offered September 7th. You need only attend one time.
New to the ASES / 21stCCLC / ASSETs Grant in terms of attendance and fiscal reporting; want to learn about how to best utilize the online reporting system ASSIST?
Join CDE EXLP Analysts for a 2.5 hour workshop that will cover the following:
- How to enter ASES / 21st CCLC / ASSETs budgets into ASSIST
- Process for inputting budget revisions in ASSIST
- How to enter ASES / 21st CCLC / ASSETs Attendance for Before School, After School and Supplemental attendance into ASSIST
- How to submit expenditures into ASSIST, indirect costs, 5100 line for sub-contracting, 5th and 6th quarter expenditures for 21st CCLC and ASSETs
- What to do if you lose your ASSIST password
- How to update your contact information in ASSIST
- Walk through an actual tutorial on submission of Budgets, attendance and expenditure reports in ASSIST
- How to pull your own reports from ASSIST: for yearly funding status per school, payments and attendance reports
BE SURE TO GO INTO THE ASSIST SYSTEM AND FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF BEFORE ATTENDING THE TRAINING.
Workshop: 9:30 - 12:00
Facilitated by CDE EXLP Analysts, Karissa Lujan and Fred Sharp
Location:Lakeshore Learning Center Training Room, enter steps near loading dock
2695 E. Dominguez Street
Carson, CA 90895
Intended Audience:Grants Manager Program Director Regional Manager / Supervisor
Event content will be offered for this/these competency level(s):N/A
LACOE does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. LACOE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. If you are disabled and require assistance in accessing this event, please contact the LACOE Title II Coordinator at (562) 803-8297.