Greater LA Summer Matters Network - October 18, 2017
Duration: 8:00 - 8:30 am Check-in; 8:30 am - 11:30 am Meeting
This is the first meeting of 2017-18 for the Network! Come and hear about:
- Deliverables now available from each of the Work Groups
- Hear about the plan to introduce InPlay to local Superintendents
- The Work Groups for this year and how you can get involved
- Celebrate the good news of some additional funding for our Work!
- Please feel free to send this information to 1-3 colleagues. We have a goal of increasing our network participation 100% this year!
- Breakfast and Beverages provided.
- Complimentary self parking, allow 10 minutes to find a spot and get to the meeting room
Location:Doubletree by Hilton, Carson
2 Civic Plaza Drive
Carson, CA 90745
Intended Audience:Academic Coach Frontline Staff Grants Manager Other Program Director Regional Manager / Supervisor Site Coordinator
Event content will be offered for this/these competency level(s):Development
LACOE does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. LACOE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. If you are disabled and require assistance in accessing this event, please contact the LACOE Title II Coordinator at (562) 803-8297.