CANCELLED - Frontline University for Charter School Site Coordinators and Frontline Staff (COP #8) - January 4, 2018
Duration: 7:30 am - 8:00 am Check-in; 8:00 am - 12:30 pm Program
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LOW REGISTRATION.
This half-day event will allow staff to RECHARGE for the year’s second half! Sessions will include (not all inclusive):
- Strategies for working with Special Ed students
- Basics of child and youth development principles
- Designing lesson plans aligned with program goals that support SEL for all students
- Conducting lessons aligned with program goals that support SEL for all students
- Best practices for meeting the needs of middle school students
- CQI: Where do I go next with the process at my site?
- Allow 20 minutes to park, check in at front desk with ID, and walk to training room.
- Feel free to bring breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Water will be provided.
- Dress comfortably and in layers as room temperatures fluctuate.
- Wi fi will be available. Bring something to take notes.
Location:LACOE - EC 281
9300 Imperial Highway
Downey, CA 90242
Intended Audience:Frontline Staff Site Coordinator
Event content will be offered for this/these competency level(s):Awareness Development
LACOE does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. LACOE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. If you are disabled and require assistance in accessing this event, please contact the LACOE Title II Coordinator at (562) 803-8297.