Quality Standards Series: Grant Manager/Program Director (Programmatic) Clear Vision, Mission and Purpose WEBINAR - March 22, 2019
Duration: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Registration Deadline: 3/20/19, 4pm
This live webinar will allow Program Directors, Grant Managers and other staff working on Clear Mission, Vision and Purpose to share with each other the following:
- Glows: From their work on this quality standard
- Grows: What they have learned while implementing CQI focused on this standard
- Trainings and other activities they conducted with staff on this standard
- Resources that they want to share with their peers.
- Phone in #: 641 715 3296, code: 716707#
- Webinar link: https://connect.lacoe.edu/rv9vtg4ex5xu/
- Please sign on at least 10 minutes prior to call to download materials.
Intended Audience:Academic Coach Grants Manager Program Director Regional Manager / Supervisor Site Coordinator
Event content will be offered for this/these competency level(s):Development Mastery
LACOE does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. LACOE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. If you are disabled and require assistance in accessing this event, please contact the LACOE Title II Coordinator at (562) 803-8297.