Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Training (Site Coordinators/Program Directors/Grant Managers) - March 20, 2019
Duration: 7:30 - 8:00 am Check in; 8:00 am - 12:00 pm Training
Registration Deadline: 3/18/19, 4pm
This training is designed specifically for Site Coordinators and new Programd Director/Grant Managers to help with their understanding of the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) process. Participants will have an opportunity to work hands-on through each phase of the CQI process. As part of the planning phase, we will focus heavily on goal setting using SMART Goals and aligned criteria. Overall, our goal is to leave participants with an understanding of how they can apply the CQI cycle and process at the site level.
Check In: 7:30 am - 8:00 am
Training: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Allow 20 minutes to park and enter the building: Be sure to have government-issued ID to present at security desk.
- This is a full 4-hour training and it will not end early. If you leave early, you will not receive credit for participating.
- Anyone who is more than 10 minutes late, will not be allowed into the session due to the disruption of training and the need to be there for entire training.
- This training is very involved and full of hands-on activities--group and individual.
- Bring paper and pen to take notes.
- Feel free to bring food (breakfast or lunch), water will be provided.
- Bring a sweater or jacket as rooms run hot/cold.
NOTE: We must have 20 registered to offer this training. If we do not have this count 1 week prior to training, we will need to CANCEL due to limited resources.
Location:LACOE: Room ECW 601
12830 Columbia Way
Downey, CA 90242
Intended Audience:Grants Manager Program Director Site Coordinator
Event content will be offered for this/these competency level(s):N/A
LACOE does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of age, actual or perceived race, actual or perceived gender, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. LACOE complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. If you are disabled and require assistance in accessing this event, please contact the LACOE Title II Coordinator at (562) 803-8297.